Editorial board and editorial policies
Guidance for this site is provided by members of the OASIS UBL Adoption Subcommittee. Participation in this group is open to all members of OASIS. For information on joining the Subcommittee, contact OASIS Communications.
UBL XML.org editorial board members
Focus areas and editors
Please review the subject matter for each area. Posters of information to an inappropriate area will be asked to re-post their information.
- HOME - a read-only list of the latest postings made from across the UBL.xml.org site
- G. Ken Holman
- UBL RESOURCES - for information regarding understanding and using the UBL standard, including specifications, white papers, presentations, etc.
- Tony Coates
- Oriol Bausà
- CUSTOMIZATIONS - for communities to post mini home-pages linking to their work to bring attention to their customized UBL deployments
- Karsten Tolle
- NEWS - timely information and announcements
- Tim McGrath
- EVENTS - a calendar of past and upcoming committee meetings and public events
- Jon Bosak
- PRODUCTS - commercial, open-source and free products and developer tools
- Roberto Cisternino
- SERVICES - commercial services
- Martin Forsberg
- FORUMS - for discussions and question/answer sessions
- Mike Grimley
- BLOGS - for journals related to UBL that are maintained on this site
- (editor position vacant)
Any editor with a question regarding site policies should please contact Ken with your question so that this section of the page can be updated accordingly. Also, please check here for any updates as we discover things and make improvements on the site.
- Regarding posts to inappropriate areas
- the individual area editors are obliged to ask the posters of information in inappropriate areas to delete and re-post their information to another area of UBL.xml.org; at any point an area editor may arbitrarily remove any post they deem to be posted to an inappropriate area