Seminar: UBL E-invoicing, a daily practice
Event: Submitted by gkholman on Sat, 2016-11-19 02:13. Last updated on Sat, 2016-11-19 02:18.
Date:7 Dec 2016
This pragmatic event focuses on user experiences during 2015 and 2016 in e-invoicing, invoice automation and purchase to pay, based on the new ISO standard: UBL.
Topics being discussed during this seminar:
- A birds eye view of e-invoicing in The Netherlands and the EU
- How accountants embrace UBL invoices in their day to day practices
- E-invoicing user experiences by Pelican Rouge
- Processing invoices in UBL by the Dutch Tax Administration
- The impact of the preparations towards the B2G e-invoicing mandate as from 1-1-2017
- The recent European developments on UBL e-invoicing
- The UBL Ready label as an accelerator for UBL e-invoicing between SME’s
- The usage of UBL E-invoicing scenario’s for bookkeeping purposes
- Purchase to pay and the relationship with invoice automation