eSenders - UBL Expert for Luxembourg
In the scope of a new framework contract with the Publications Office of the European Union in Luxembourg, we are looking for an Expert eSenders-UBL.
Nature of the tasks:
To ensure efficient production and standardisation of its notices the Publications Office needs an expert to:
- analyse production and data requirements
- provide proactive solutions to specific production and data needs
- create data models; semantic models and suggest syntax bindings
that enables the simple and efficient exchange of data whilst respecting the public procurement directives.
The work will take into consideration both internal applications, the needs of external TED eSenders1 and other stakeholders in the Procurement chain. The work will involve documenting gaps between eNotification semantic models, other semantic models in the procurement chain and mappings to UBL and its syntax bindings. Participation in projects with standardisation bodies will be part of the tasks to be carried out.
At least 10 years of experience in XML analysis
At least 2 years of experience
- in working with TED eSenders XML and UBL
- of working with standardisation working groups on procurement
- in data modelling and business process modelling related to procurement using the tools Architecture of Integrated Information Systems (ARIS) and Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
Duration: 1 year full time in Luxembourg