Add or edit a UBL Resources page
The community is encouraged to edit and add pages on topics related to using and understanding UBL in the UBL Resources section of this site.
- Edit an existing UBL Resources page
- Select the 'Edit' tab on the page you wish to change.
- Suggest a new UBL Resources page
- Select the 'Edit' tab on the Wiki outline or other page.
- In the 'Body' field, insert your new page title surrounded by double brackets.
- Select the 'Submit' button. Your new link will now appear in red.
- At any time, you (or someone else) may click on the red link and create the page.
- Add a UBL Resources page
Follow the 'Suggest a new UBL Resources page' steps above or
- Go directly to the UBL Resources page submission form.
- Link to your new page from another page using the link icon on the 'Edit' view.
- Tag a page
- Select the 'Edit' tab on the page you wish to tag.
- Insert your tag(s) in the 'Tag' field.
When you create a UBL Resources page, all visitors to the site will be able to view your contribution, and all registered users will be able to edit it and add tags and links. If you don't want your writing to be edited, consider placing it in another section on this site. See Contribute content for more options.